Saturday, October 15, 2011

Unprepared

Yesterday, I was surprised to find that my tutee's examination would be on Wednesday. I thought "How am I supposed to prepare review materials?" Worst is they weren't given their pointers yet. Sheessh! That's one of the major difference between public and private schools. Private schools give pointers a week before the examination while public schools give pointers three or two days before the exam. There are times that there are no pointers given at all. Unfortunate as I may be, I still have to show my flexibility as a tutor. Last night, I prepared my English review material. Hopefully, it would be congruent to the pointers (fingers crossed). :) But more than anything else, I hope that my tutee would be able to handle the pressure. Haay. Let's just hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment