Friday, November 18, 2011

I MADE IT!!!

Really!! It's surreal! After the examination last September 25, I went outside the examination room afraid of what's to come. I really am not sure if I will be able to make it because I really had a difficult time with the general education part of the exam. But, alas! I made it! I REALLY MADE IT! I will be a hypocrite by saying that I didn't hope, for even a single bit, of being able to make it to the top 10. Of course the pressure of being a MCL was so great I was even scared that people may ridicule me. But after I found out that I passed, I can't help but be contented for what I have got. I know I could have done better but I also know that God's plan for me is better than what I want for myself. LET is not only the venue where I can show my skills and abilities as an achiever. I can always grab the opportunity of being a good teacher when I'm already deployed in the field.

The whole experience taught me how to be humble and how to be contented of what God has given me. I know His plans are there to prosper me. Maybe not this time, but soon. :) Kudos to all the passers of the September 2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment