Friday, November 25, 2011

Update

Hollah! Well, let me just give an update of what's going on with my life as a tutor nowadays.
  • My tutees are already four - a pre-schooler, a third grader, a fourth grader, and a sixth grader. Still haven't got a high school student. Haha. Talk about being a secondary education graduate.
  • However, my fourth and sixth grader would stop their tutorials on December 10. They will be focusing on their taekwondo lessons. And this means a deduction to my salary. Boohoo!
  • I've got a student from a private school -the third grader. Just imagine the pressure. 
But I am actually glad of what I am doing today, even if the pressure's great. I just hope that I would able to make a difference in their lives. I hope they would truly learn from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment