Monday, October 10, 2011

Employed

Yes! That is why I made this blog! I got employed as a , well, tutor. That's not bad, is it? I am totally excited to start this afternoon though I just have one tutee and the rate is 40 pesos per hour and my fare per day is 40 pesos. Hahaha! But this is the thing that I love to do and no one could ever dictate me which job would I choose. Yes, no one, not even my parents (I know they would support me whatever dignified job I am in). I hope I will have a blast today.

Btw, my tutee is a grade 6 boy from a school nearby the tutorial center. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Martyrdom..that’s very uncommon in most people nowadays..but i still salute you my beautiful neice.! keep up the good deeds regardless of how much you get from them.. You’re not a full pledge teacher though, you possess something worth more than just appreciating but a very INSPIRING personality as well! God bless you ma’am Melody! We love you! JRJ

    ReplyDelete