Wednesday, October 12, 2011

First Day

It' official! I started working as a tutor in a tutorial center in our city proper last Monday. Wow! And I had a great day. My tutees are brothers from a school in front of our tutorial center - a 4th grader and a 6th grader. The subjects that I initially taught them were Math, English, and MSEP (And my mind got boggled by the "asarol" and "dulos" thing, not until I learned that they are just hoe and spade!!!). I am also happy because my boyfie, which I initially forced to take a tutorial job from another center that was also initially offered to me which I would have accepted if it weren't in conflict with my schedule in where I am currently employed and if it were'nt also Mathematics and Chemistry (we! pretty long!), started working yesterday. At least he will be earning some moolah to sustain some of his necessities (or even his school requirements, we never know!). Oooh! I just love this job! :) Sad though 'cause my work's from 5-7pm, which means that I don't have anything to do on mornings. But I am thinking of applying as a part-time instructor in some colleges in the city next week. Hope I get employed. :) Of course provided that I would only be employed for one semester. HAHA! God bless me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment