Friday, January 6, 2012

Abre Klase


My tutorial sessions officially started last Tuesday, December 2. And I have a new tutee again! Yipee! She's actually the tutee of my former co-tutor who resigned just last month because she's on the go. Only she and my 2nd-grader returned though from the expected four students. And I am not even sure if the other one would still go back. It's fine but I'll be feeling guilty unless I won't know the reason why he would back out.

Anyway, the wallet and shirt were given to me by my student last Tuesday. Good thing 'cause the wallet is intended for cards and IDs. The shirt is too big for me though so I decided to give it to my papa. Nevertheless, I am thankful for the late Christmas gift. :) Oh the joy of being a teacher! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment