Monday, January 23, 2012

Then and Now


Picture taken last December 5, 2011. This was the day when we had our oathtaking. Nah, it isn't a formal event because it's FREE. Haha! XD Anyway, I'm glad because that day was documented, at least. :D

Anyway....

My colleagues and I are already busy processing our papers for our application and ranking. Wooh! This is it na talaga Lord! Just this morning I had my ID picture scanned and printed (2x2) and bought folders for my documents. I still can digest everything that's happening in my life right now. Everything seems surreal yet exciting. However, I am in the state of dilemma. I don't know where shall I pass my documents. HAHA. I wanted to teach in my Alma Mater but many of my classmates are planning to apply there already. Also, I have already inquired and visited the school near our house, and I feel ashamed to just walk away from that school where I have been doing follow-ups for the requirements. Eh kasi naman I was really supposed to apply in my high school Alma Mater when this zoning appointment came about. Applicants should apply on the school that's nearest to their place of residence that's why I did not pursue my application at my HAM (High school Alma Mater ). Turned out na hindi naman pala nasusunod ang zoning and then my HAM is prioritizing their alumni applicants. Eh I pabalik-balik na ako soon sa high school near our house. Haaay. But I know and I am confident that I would still excel in that place where God destined to put me. Kung sa ibang school man ko, I know that God would put me there because that school needs my sevice more. Now, I'm just trying to be positive whenever I can.

I pray that I would be able to get a high rank so appointment would be fast. :D God bless me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment