Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let me breathe out, okay!

I really am bummed with what I have been doing lately. It really is so tiring - going here, going there, with very boring in betweens. Everything is so uncertain regarding my career right now. I don't know if I can get a teaching position in a public school this year (and this means continuing my unstable job again). I am again confused whether to take my masters this semester or not because I worry about my funds. Waah! It's really driving me insane!

The only thing that keeps me going right now is my discipleship process at the church. God's promises reminds me not to lose hope in the situation I am into right now.  1 Thesalonians 5:8 says "Give thanks to the Lord for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." You know, when you are in a situation where everything seems to be unstable or uncertain, it is just but a normal tendency for you to grumble and lose hope. But we are reminded that hopelessness and worries are just few of the devil's scheme to loosen our grip on God which would eventually give him an opportunity to grab and pull us down.

Well, I still love teaching, though. Even if it's tedious, even if it is so hard to get into the public school system, even if the salary is not congruent to the effort you put in the job - I would still pursue it. Maybe right now I am in a seemingly hopeless situation, but I will make sure I will never let myself be defeated by the discouragement of the devil. I have a great GOD. I will put my trust in Him.

*Lord, whatever Your plans for my life are, let Your will be done. Give me the serenity to accept the kind of destiny that You have prepared for me. Lord, guide me as I walk with You. I surrender to You everything - my hopes, dreams, even my worries and doubts. Let Your Holy Spirit abide in me as I journey in this world. Give me a peaceful heart even in the midst of inner peacelessness. Have Your way in me, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment