Wednesday, April 25, 2012

To Take MA or Not

My life right now is like a very hard riddle! It's very confusing! I still am caught between getting MA this June or not.Here's the reason why and why not I should take MA this June:

Why?
  • The earlier I take it, the better.
  • Fast promotion.
  • If I start early, I can have two MAs before I get married. 
  • It's better to start now because I'm not so busy yet.
Why not?
  • I don't have the funds to finance it since I don't have a high-paying job yet. I don't want to depend on my parents for financial support anymore.
  • I guess I'm not yet prepared? HAHA. 
  • I am still undecided of what major to choose.
  • My colleagues will not take their MA yet.
  • I STILL DON'T HAVE MONEY TO SUSTAIN IT!
Well, as I look at what I have written just right now, I think I already am coming into a decision. As my boyfriend would put it, to prefer "God's Will" than "Time is Gold".

Maybe I should stop being so idealistic and start being practical; and of course, allowing God to decide for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment