Saturday, July 7, 2012

So what now?
My life right now has been really, really extraordinary. Here are the highlights:
  • I am still waiting for God's favor regarding my public school application. I don't know how He would get me employed in a public school this year or if it's His will to have me employed in public school this way, but either way, I trust His plans for me. 
  • I have been active in church lately. It really keeps me sane, being with my spiritual family. :)
  • Afternoon until evening tutorial sessions. Stressful but totally fun, especially during birthdays. HAHA. :D Kidding!
  • I have been stretched when it comes to doing things alone.I grew up sheltered and always have someone beside me in almost everything that I do. But I guess it's safe to say now that I have become matured and more independent than I used to be. I am slowly overcoming my fear of approaching people,especially those in offices. :) It's fulfilling for a dependent person like me. :)
  • I've already became a Ninang to my 2-month old godson, Roan Jethro. :)
  • Fasting. I haven't tried it before, and it's also fulfilling. It's more of relying on the Spirit than on the flesh. :)
Wherever I am right now, I am joyful. I am secured even if I don't have a stable job right now. I am assured for I know that I am destined for greatness, maybe not this time. I don't know when but my hopes are really high. :) I am loving the place and the circumstances where I am right now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment