Friday, July 19, 2013

ITS BEEN A WHILE





HOLLA!

A lot of things happened for over a year now since my last post.

  • I've been hired as a public school teacher last November 2012.
  • I've been serving in the Praise and Worship Ministry in our church since December.
  • I've been taking my Masters Degree in Education Major in Reading since last semester.
  • I turned 21 last October, for goodness' sake!! HAHA
Ahh. Whenever I look back to those times when I've been depressed and fatigued thinking when I could get a stable job, I just can't help but breathe out praise to God. It's amazing how he orchestrated things to happen for my good. I mean, He really knew what He was doing the whole time even if it meant making me feel insecured and depressed. :)

I'm enjoying my life right now even if teaching is tiring, cash is running out, and boyfriend is away.HAHA. No, seriously, life will be a lot better in the coming days, that I am sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment